- Analysis Overview
- WG Short Set on Functioning (WG-SS) Syntax
- Disability Severity Indicators Using the WG Short Set on Functioning (WG-SS)
- Domain Specific Disability Indicators Using the WG Short Set on Functioning (WG-SS)
- WG Short Set on Functioning - Enhanced (WG-SS Enhanced) Syntax
- WG Extended Set on Functioning (WG-ES) Syntax
- WG/UNICEF Child Functioning Module (CFM) 2-4 Syntax
- WG/UNICEF Child Functioning Module (CFM) 5-17 Syntax
Complete annotated guidelines are provided in SPSS, SAS and Stata. These will allow you to analyze data collected using each of the WG tools (WG-SS, WG-SS Enhanced, and WG-ES) and create disability status identifiers. Using the instructions in these guidelines, you will be able to create a dichotomous disability variable (identify those with and those without disability) based on the information collected using of the WG questions over all of the answer categories.
Analytic guidance is also available in CSPro upon request to the WG Secretariat.
Webinar: "Data Production and Analysis Using the WG Tools" is available here