Publications by the Washington Group members in reverse chronological order
- Devandas, C. (2018). The Development and Testing of a Module on Child Functioning for Identifying Children with Disabilities in Surveys. Disability and Health Journal 11. 493-494
- Cappa, C., Mont, D., Loeb, M., Misunas, C., Madans, J., Comic, T., Castro, F.D. (2018). The development and testing of a module on child functioning for identifying children with disabilities on surveys. III: Field testing. Disability and Health Journal 11. 510-518.
- Massey, M. (2018).The development and testing of a module on child functioning for identifying children with disabilities on surveys. II: Question development and pretesting. Disability and Health Journal 11. 502-509.
- Loeb, M., Mont, D., Cappa, C., Palma E.D., Madans, J., Crialesi, R. (2018). The development and testing of a module on child functioning for identifying children with disabilities on surveys. I: Background.Disability and Health Journal 11, 495-501.
- De Beaudrap, P., E. Pasquier, A. Noelle, A. Touko, F. Essomba, A. Brus, A. Degrées du Loû, T.Aderemi, J. Hanass-Hancock, D. Mont, A. Eide, M. Mac-Seing, G. Beninguisse. (2016). HandiVIH: A population-based survey to understand the vulnerability of people with disabilities to HIV and other sexual and reproductive health problems in Cameroon: protocol and methodological considerations. The British Medical Journal Open, 6(2)
- Madans, J.H., Mont D., Loeb, M. (2016). A Comment on Sabariego et al. Developing Statistical Measures of Disability. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 13(1), 65.
- Loeb, M. (2013). Disability Statistics: and integral but missing (and misunderstood) component of development work. Nordic Journal of Human Rights, 31(3), 306–324.
Cappa, C., Petrowski, N., & Njelesani, J. (2015). Navigating the landscape of child disability measurement: A review of available data collection instruments. ALTER-European Journal of Disability Research/Revue Européenne de Recherche sur le Handicap, 9(4), 317-330.
- Madans, J.H., Loeb, M.E. (2013). Methods to Improve International Comparability of Census and Survey Measures of Disability. Disability & Rehabilitation, 35(13), 1070-3
- Mont, D., Cappa, C., Chatri, N.B., et al. (2013). Poverty, Maternal Education and Child Disability:Evidence from Bhutan. Disability and Development. 3, 13-1,
- Miller, K., Mont, D., Maitland, A., Altman, B., Madans, J. (2011). Results of a cross-national structured cognitive interviewing protocol to test measures of disability. Quality & Quantity, 45(4), 801-815.
- Madans, J.H., Loeb, M.E., Altman, B.A. (2011). Measuring Disability and Monitoring the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: the work of the Washington Group on Disability Statistics. BMC Public Health, 11(Suppl 4), S4
- Mont, D., (2007, May 12). Measuring Health and Disability. The Lancet, 369, 1658-63
Publications by non-members of the Washington Group in reverse chronological order
Sprunt, B., Hoq, M., Sharma, U., & Marella, M. (2017). Validating the UNICEF/Washington Group Child Functioning Module for Fijian schools to identify seeing, hearing and walking difficulties. Disability and Rehabilitation, 1-11.